Do You Know The Power of the Blood of Jesus?
SONG:- There is Power in the Blood (Hymn)
1. Would you be free from the burden of sin? There's pow'r in the blood, pow'r in the blood; Would you o'er evil a victory win? There's wonderful pow'r in the blood.
Chorus: There is pow'r, pow'r, wonder-working pow'r in the blood of the lamb; There is pow'r, pow'r wonder-working pow'r in the precious blood of the lamb.
2. Would you be free from your passion and pride? There's pow'r in the blood, pow'r in the blood; Come for a cleansing to Calvary's tide; There's wonderful pow'r in the blood.
3. Would you be whiter, much whiter than snow? There's pow'r in the blood, pow'r in the blood; Sin stains are lost in its life giving flow; There's wonderful pow'r in the blood.
4. Would you do service for Jesus your King? There's pow'r in the blood, pow'r in the blood; Would you live daily His praises to sing? There's wonderful pow'r in the blood.
Food for Thought: "In Him we have redemption (deliverance and salvation) through His blood, the remission (forgiveness) of our offenses (shortcomings and trespasses), in accordance with the riches and the generosity of His gracious favor," ~ Ephesians 1:7
Do you know the power of the blood of Jesus? If you have no clue, idea or understanding of the blood of Jesus Christ then I hope that you get the understanding from the Spirit of God. There are many ways that the blood of Jesus helps us in situations and in our daily lives. The following is a list of four(4) ways the blood of Jesus Christ helps us and as you read this article maybe you will find and identify a lot more ways that the blood of Jesus can help you.
1. The blood of Jesus Purifies - To purify is an action and it means to cleanse, refine, sterilize and make clean. It is to remove contaminants from whatever is unclean and dirty. "But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." ~ 1 John 1:7
2. The blood of Jesus gives confidence - Confidence is the feeling or belief that one can have faith in or rely on someone or something. "Therefore, brothers and sisters since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20: by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21: and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22: let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water." ~ Hebrews 10:19-22
3. The blood of Jesus gives us acceptance and a sense of belonging - Acceptance is the process or fact of being received as adequate, valid or suitable. Sense of belonging is the psychological feeling of belonging or connectedness to a social, spatial, cultural, professional or other type of group or a community. When we feel we have support and are not alone, we are more resilient often coping more effectively with difficult times in our lives. "Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called 'uncircumcised' by those who call themselves 'the circumcision (which is done in the body by human hands) -- 12: remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13: But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ." ~ Ephesians 2:11-13
4. The blood of Jesus gives life - Life is the existence of an individual human being or animal. Life is also vitality, vigour or energy and is the period between the birth and death of a living thing especially a human being. Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54: Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life and I will raise them up at the last day. 55: For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56: Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in them. ~ John 6:53-56
Cry of our heart: Oh Lord and Heavenly Father, we thank You for the precious blood of Your only begotten son Jesus Christ. We thank You that by Your Spirit we can be purged from seared consciences and from all dead works so that we can serve You with a free conscience and a pure heart.
Thank You for redeeming us through the precious blood of Jesus Christ who became an eternal sacrifice for our sins. We are so blessed to know that You have no blemishes or imperfections. Through the blood of Jesus we are set free to praise and glorify our Heavenly Father in spirit and in truth. We are free to be joint heirs of His promise, so we thank You Lord. Your Word assures us that You raise Christ Jesus from the dead and gave Him glory so that all our faith and hope would be in You our Father and Friend.
Through the blood of Jesus You have reconciled us to Yourself Father and because of Your reconciliation. We can now say that we are saved with a new life. You have made us to be a new creation, where all our old ways are passed away and we have become brand new. Jesus, You are amazing for giving us this chance to live again not in sin and the ways of the dark world but having abundant life in You and a transformed mind. This new life that You have given us is to be full of light because You have made us to be the light of the world, a city that is set on a hill that should not be hidden. We want to show forth Your light and we hope that the light we shine will be clear enough for others to see and glorify You in heaven because they would eventually find the way back to You. We appreciate You Jesus for all that You are and all that You will be with and for us in time to come.
Thank You so much for the power of the blood of Jesus. Your Word shows us how the Israelites applied sacrificial blood to the doorposts of their houses in order to keep the plague from coming near their dwellings. We decree and declare the protective power of the blood of Jesus upon us and our families. We praise You for Your promise that assures us that when we use the blood of Jesus the enemy has no other choice but to pass over us and he cannot do us any harm. You have taught us in Your Word that we are able to overcome the adversary by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. Therefore, we apply the blood of Jesus upon our homes and families and we know that You will plant Your hedge of protection around us.
Help us to walk in the light as Jesus is the light and our light will be able to guide others who are on the path of destruction. Our light can lead lost souls to the way of the cross of Christ. Let Your blood cleanse them from any iniquity and the sin that so easily beset them from having a relationship with You our Heavenly Father. Help them to understand that they need to be justified by Your grace through the redemption that the blood of Jesus gives. Lord Jesus we know that Your sacrifice was not in vain, there is a purpose for why You went through with the sacrifice and we acknowledge that we didn't have what it takes to save ourselves. With Your help we will declare Your name and salvation to the earth, let Your righteousness prevail in every nation across the globe. Speak on our behalf Lord, let Your blood speak for us Jesus, let Your blood speak for our streets, communities, families, friends, relatives, and nations. Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to function under the covering of Your blood. We could not survive without Your blessing of deliverance from the torment of the adversary that roams about looking for ways to destroy us. So thank You Lord for not giving up on us and Your blood that is powerful much more than the blood of animals and any other blood that others may want to use against Your servants and people. May our faith continue to stand and may we never forget to always cover ourselves with Your blood in Jesus' name. Amen!
Post a Comment